Welcome to our school!
Welcome to Pärnu Ühisgymnasium, a Secondary School situated in the summer capital of Estonia, in Pärnu. We are home to 370 students. Our unique features include a focus learner-centric education and creating an environment that nurtures growth and effective learning. We emphasize fostering self-directed learners, supporting quality motivation and study skills. We offer our students elective course system that aids in self-discovery and career planning. We collaborate with vocational schools, higher education institutions, and businesses to diversify the learning experience.
We are open to hosting international visitors and showcasing our school and Estonian education.
What you can experience during your visit
During your time here, you’ll have the opportunity to…
- learn about our school, its management;
- tour our facilities, including library, sports complex;
- meet teachers and students;
- explore our digital tools and technology infrastructure;
- attend a class to experience our teaching methods first-hand;
- observe elective courses
We’re happy to showcase topics such as elective courses, fostering learning motivation, in-service training & professional development, school management, supporting students' career choices.
Before your visit, we kindly ask that you provide us with the following details:
- Group size. Our optimal group size is up to 15 people, but we’re happy to discuss accommodations for different groups.
- Visit duration. A typical visit lasts for 2-3 hours, but we’re flexible with half-day or full-day options.
How to find us
You can find us at Kooli Street 13, Pärnu, Estonia.
To learn more or arrange a visit, reach out to Kriste Talving (head of development) at email@example.com opens on new firstname.lastname@example.org">